Depending on interest, the MARRIAGE COURSE will be offered again this fall!
The Marriage Course was developed by Alpha, for couples seeking practical support to strengthen their relationship. Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and more….
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for married couples wanting to strengthen their relationships. It offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong. It is based on Christian principles but designed for couples with or without a church background.
Session 1 – Building Strong Foundations
Session 2 – The Art of Communication
Session 3 – Resolving Conflict
Session 4 – The Power of Forgiveness
Session 5 – The Impact of Family – Past and Present
Session 6 – Good Sex
Session 7 – Love in Action
What can we expect?
Each session of The Marriage Course consists of a “Date Night” (including coffee and dessert), a practical talk on topics related to marriage and a time for private discussion between you and your partner. Each couple’s privacy is respected, as there is no requirement to disclose anything about your relationship to anyone else.
TO REGISTER FOR THE MARRIAGE COURSE, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM
For more information about The Marriage Course, visit: www.www.themarriagecourses.ca