Starting March 2021, NWCRC has provided another option of giving online by way of INTERAC e-Transfer.
INTERAC e-Transfer is a fast, secure and convenient way to send your donation using online banking. Funds are transferred between Canadian financial institutions using established and secure banking procedures. Transfers are almost instant, but can take up to 30 minutes depending on your financial institutions (bank or credit union).
Steps for the e-Transfer (may be slightly different depending on your banking institution):
- Sign on to your Online Banking or Mobile Banking App.
- Select “INTERAC e-Transfer” on the menu
- Add NWCRC to your e-Transfer recipient contact if not already done (required on the first transfer only). Contact/recipient’s name: New Westminster CRC; Contact/Recipient’s email: [email protected]
- Select your account where you want to send the money from and enter the amount you want to send
- In the note/message box, fill in your full name (IF different from what appears on your bank account) and designation of your transfer/donation (E.g. $25 reSource, $10 2nd Cause), your phone and address (both optional) if you’re not a NWCRC member. Unspecified donations will go towards NWCRC General Funds.
- Follow the prompt to continue and confirm the e-Transfer. The Church is registered for INTERAC e-Transfer Autodeposit, you won’t need to enter a security question and answer.
Your own bank statement will show the details of the e-Transfer. It’s free for New West CRC to receive and deposit an INTERAC e-Transfer, the church can save on electronic transaction fees.
If you have any questions, please contact our bookkeeper Fera at [email protected].